Speaking up for children and their families
Rainbow Trust helps improve health, care and welfare policies in several important ways:
- Encouraging families to share their experiences through surveys and consultations
- Working with other organisations on key issues so our voices cannot be ignored
- We share our knowledge and experience with Government Ministers, Parliamentarians and health and care organisations through meetings, briefings and consultation responses
- We participate in regional children’s palliative care networks
- We influence the development of guidance and standards for children’s health and care.