Walk, Jog or Run the iconic route from Capital to Coast. Take on this unforgettable challenge over the bank holiday weekend and help us to support more families who have a seriously ill child.
Start in Richmond West London, before following up to 100km of paths and trails following the North Downs, South Downs and some of the wonderful Sussex countryside before the coast line comes into view and the welcomed sight of Brighton Racecourse awaits!
You can Walk, Run or Jog your way round, choosing one of three distances, from the 100k full, 50k half and 25k quarter challenge!
This is a fun and rewarding challenge with full support and hospitality included, leaving you to focus on your distance!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
Join our team to benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
For more information please visit www.london2brightonchallenge.com
Please note - 50% of fundraising is due 6 weeks before the Challenge. The remaining 50% is due 4 weeks after the Challenge.