Join our team for this epic challenge and help us continue to support families who have a seriously ill child.
You’re still able to sign up for the challenge, but there is a limited number of places left. To find out more, please click on the ‘Take part’ link on the right hand side.
The London 2 Brighton Challenge is an endurance trek from Richmond in Surrey, to Brighton Racecourse. It’s more than just a trek, it’s a once in a lifetime experience; a physical, mental and emotional journey that you won’t forget.
Your challenge, your way
You can walk, jog or run the London 2 Brighton Challenge and you have a range of distances to choose from.
This challenge is part of the Action Challenge Ultra Challenge Series. There are five events to choose from, including the popular Thames Path Challenge, and you can take on any one of the events for Rainbow Trust and we will support you all the way.
- Your choice of distance
- Free hot meals, drinks and snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Teams of 5 or more will receive a free technical t-shirt each
- Participant Area of the event website for training plans and much more
- Finisher’s medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly
Join our team!
We would love to welcome you to our team - you will need to pay a registration fee and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship for Rainbow Trust.
To sign up, just click on the ‘take part’ button on the top right of the page and select Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity from the list of charities.
How we will support you
As a Rainbow Trust fundraiser, you will receive:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt or running vest
- Professional training and nutritional information to help you prepare
- A fundraising pack full of useful advice and materials
- Support from our dedicated Events Team
- Information about Rainbow Trust so you can talk about what you are raising those vital funds for.
Get in touch
To find out more about taking part in this exciting challenge email Maxine or call her on 01372 220016.
For full information on the challenge, its inclusions, the route, FAQ’s and much more, please visit www.london2brightonchallenge.com