With over 12,000 runners taking part, the Brighton Marathon is one of the most popular alternative to the London Marathon.
The fast, flat course winds through the city of Brighton, taking in glorious coastal views and finishing at the iconic Madeira Drive in front of thousands of cheering spectators! With a host of bands and music along the course to provide a lively and buzzing atmosphere in one of the country’s most vibrant cities.
We work hard to ensure our runners have a great experience and we’re all about the personal touch!
Join the team, and you’ll receive:
- A high quality running vest - with your name on it!
- Bright rainbow hair to stand out from the crowds.
- A professional marathon training session.
- Support from our loud cheer points along the route.
- Fundraising and training advice.
If you would like to know more about running for Rainbow Trust, please email us or call 01372 220031.