Take on the Cotswold Way Challenge for Rainbow Trust and help us support families who have a seriously ill child.
Join over 2000 trekkers and take on the historic route that goes from Bath to Cheltenham. Starting by the magnificent Royal Crescent in Bath, past the famous rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary before meeting the cheering crowds at the finish line in Cheltenham.
You can Walk, Run or Jog your way round, choosing one of three distances, from the 100k full, 50k half and 25k quarter challenge!
This is a fun and rewarding challenge with full support and hospitality included, leaving you to focus on your distance!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare Join our team to benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
For more information please visit www.cotswoldwaychallenge.com
Please note - 50% of fundraising is due 6 weeks before the Challenge. The remaining 50% is due 4 weeks after the Challenge.