Rainbow Trust’s Grate48 offers you the chance to climb one of the UK’s tallest buildings, with 48 floors and over 1,200 steps with incredible views across the City!
This one of a kind event takes place on Thursday 07 November from 2pm onward and promises spectacular views from the top before enjoying a well-deserved glass of fizz. This is only the fourth time this challenge has ever taken place in the iconic Leadenhall Building, one of the most prominent features of the London skyline.
This is the UK’s tallest stair climb challenge at 48 floors so make sure you don’t miss out on this unique opportunity!
- 1 climb = over 1200 steps
- 2 climbs = 1/4 vertical mile
- 4 climbs = 1/2 vertical mile
- 8 climbs = 1 vertical mile
Everyone taking on this challenge will receive:
- Technical t-shirt
- Finishers medal for your achieved distance
- Free photograph at level 48
- Glass of fizz
- Dedicated fundraising support to help you reach your target!
If you have any questions about taking on this awesome challenge please give our events team a call 01372 220031 or firstname.lastname@example.org