48 floors. 1,200 steps. Can you conquer the UK’s tallest stair climb challenge?
Grate48 is a one-of-a-kind event where the only way is up! Climb one of the most prominent features of London’s skyline – the ‘Cheesegrater’ - and experience spectacular views of the city with a glass of fizz when you reach the top.
Our last event saw BBC newsreader Sophie Raworth & endurance runner Susie Chan conquer the challenge – can you join them? Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity!
- 1 climb = over 1200 steps (choose a start time of 3:30pm, 5pm or 6pm)
- 2 climbs = 1/4 vertical mile (start time: 5:30pm)
- 4 climbs = 1/2 vertical mile (start time: 4pm)
- 8 climbs = 1 vertical mile (start time: 3pm)
Everyone taking on this challenge will receive:
- Technical t-shirt - kindly sponsored by Kennedys
- Finishers medal for your achieved distance - kindly sponsored by Perfect City Events and Sheridan Resolutions
- Free photograph at level 48
- Glass of fizz
- Dedicated fundraising support to help you reach your target!
Want to take part, but not sure how to raise your £130 sponsorship?
We have loads of ideas to help you raise your target. From pizza parties to bake sales, we can help you with fundraising ideas that will reach that £130 fundraising goal in no time. Get inspired.
Or if you don’t want to fundraise but still want to take part, you can now sign up with a flat fee of £70. Only available on single climbs.
If you have any questions about taking on this awesome challenge please give our events team a call 01372 220031 or email@example.com