Take on the Isle of Wight Challenge for Rainbow Trust and help us support families who have a seriously ill child.
Great challenges need great settings and there’s none better than the stunning coastal path that this challenge takes you along. You’ll pass the famous Needles, before heading up to Cowes and back to Chale to be greeted by the cheering crowds at the finish line. The event is one of the largest ultra marathons in the U.K and the route is fully supported including food and drink at every rest stop.
You can walk, jog or run your way round, choosing one of three distances, from the 100k full, 50k half and 25k quarter challenge!
This is a fun and rewarding challenge with full support and hospitality included, leaving you to focus on your distance!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
Join our team to benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
For more information please visit www.isleofwightchallenge.com
Please note - 50% of fundraising is due 6 weeks before the Challenge. The remaining 50% is due 4 weeks after the Challenge.