Walk, jog or run the stunning coastal path of the Isle of Wight and help us support families caring for a seriously ill child.
The Isle of Wight Challenge is a challenge like no other. The spectacular coastline, white cliffs and sandy beaches, create a stunning backdrop for those taking part. The event is one of the largest ultra marathons in the U.K and the route is fully supported including food and drink at every rest stop.
Create your own challenge:
- Join as a team or an individual and meet others along the way
- At your own pace, walk, jog or run, it’s totally up to you
- Choose to take on either the full challenge 106km, the half or the quarter challenge. Your fundraising target will reflect the distance you choose!
Take part for Rainbow Trust and you will benefit from:
- Full training and fundraising support from our dedicated team
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt or running vest
- A fundraising pack full of inspirational advice and materials.
Sign up on the official website - click on the middle option at the bottom of the page (fundraise for a listed charity), then choose Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity from the list when registering. We will be notified and get in touch to welcome you to our team.
*Please note this offer is only valid on the full and half distance challenges.