We are excited to be an official charity partner of this brand new challenge.
We are pleased to be working with the very first London 2 Cambridge Challenge, which links two of the UK’s most historic cities. This is more than a trek, it’s a once in a lifetime experience; a physical and mental journey that you won’t forget.
Your challenge, your way
Participants will walk, jog or run 100km, 50km, 25km as part of a relay team of four or 26.2 miles in the Capital Marathon Challenge, and will receive:
- Free hot meals, drinks and snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Finisher’s medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly waiting for you at the finish!
This is one of the events in the Ultra Challenge Series. You can take part in any of the events for Rainbow Trust and we will support you all the way.
How we support our team
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt or running vest
- Professional training and nutrition information to help you to prepare
- A fundraising pack full of useful advice and materials
- Support from our dedicated team.
Get in touch
To find out more about this exciting new challenge and how you can get involved next year, please contact Erica on 01372 220031.
For full information on the challenge, its inclusions, the route, FAQ’s and much more, please visit www.london2cambridgechallenge.com