Have you always wanted to complete a marathon distance but you don’t fancy running? Marathon Walk London offers this opportunity!
Walk through peaceful parks, alongside waterways and past iconic landmarks including St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye on a 26 mile route through the capital.
This is a fun and rewarding challenge with full support and hospitality included, leaving you to focus on your distance!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
- Rest stops with free refreshments and a packed lunch
- Fully signed route
- Support from experienced adventure leaders
- Medal and celebratory drink at the finish
Join our team to benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt
- Crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
For more information about the event please visit Discover Adventure’s website
If you have any questions please complete the enquiry form below or give our friendly Sports Team a call 01372 220031