Challenge yourself to the ultimate obstacle course - 8-10 miles and 25 obstacles!
With the full challenge incorporating over 25 obstacles involving ice, mud and electric shocks, it’s no ordinary obstacle course. Designed to drag you out of your comfort zone testing your strength, stamina and mental grit. With no emphasis on winning it’s all about teamwork, so grab some friends and take on the challenge!
If you don’t fancy the full distance the half is still a challenge, with a testing 5km and 13 obstacles!
Join our team and benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt - which will definitely transform into a dull brown!
- An inspiring welcome pack full of fundraising ideas to help you hit your target.
- Dedicated support and advice from the Sports Team!
Runners must be aged 14 or older on event date. Runners aged 14 to 17 must take part with a participating chaperone.
For more information please contact the Sports Team on 01372 220031
Locations and dates
8 - 10 Miles or 5k
- London West, Henley-on-Thames - 04/05 May
- Midlands, Grantham - 18/19 May
- Scotland, Drumlanrig Castle - 15/16 June
- Yorkshire, Skipton - 27/28 July
- South West, Badminton - 17/18 August
- North West, Cheshire - 07/08 September
- London South, Faygate - 21/22 September
5k only (Urban)
- Bristol - 05/06 July
- North London, Finsbury Park - 12/13 April
- Northampton Saints, Franklin’s Gardens - 31 May/01 June
- South London, Clapham - 04/05 October