Challenge yourself to the ultimate obstacle course, and help us to support families who have a child with a life threatening illness.
With the full challenge incorporating over 20 obstacles involving ice, mud and electric shocks, it’s no ordinary 10 mile obstacle course. Designed to drag you out of your comfort zone testing your strength, stamina and mental grit. With no emphasis on winning it’s all about teamwork, so grab some friends and choose from a variety of locations! If you don’t fancy the full distance the half is still a challenge, with a testing 5 miles and 13 obstacles!
Join our team and benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt - which will definitely transform into a dull brown!
- An inspiring welcome pack full of fundraising ideas to help you hit your target.
- Dedicated support and advice from the Sports Team!
Locations and dates for the full and half challenge:
- North West - 08/09 September 2018
- London South - 22 September 2018
- London South - 29/30 September 2018
- London West - 04/05 May 2019
- Midlands - 11 May 2019
- Scotland - 15/16 June 2019
You could also take on the 5K with 10 obstacles:
- Edinburgh - 25 August 2018
- South London (Clapham) - 12/13 October 2018
Already taking part? We’d still love to have you on the team and you’ll receive the same level of support, just complete the own place form here.