Join our team for one of the most iconic marathons in the World and help us raise funds to support more families who have seriously ill child.
With more than 35,000 runners taking part, the London Marathon is the largest single fundraising event in the world. The atmosphere is out of this world, especially around the Rainbow Trust cheer points!
We work hard to ensure all our runners have a memorable marathon experience - you will be supported all the way to the finish line, and beyond! To see it in action, check out this video of Rainbow Trust at the London Marathon.
As a Rainbow Trust runner, you will benefit from:
- Professional marathon training sessions to meet the teams running the Brighton and London Marathon
- A bright, technical running vest with a transfer of your name to add onto it
- Eye-catching rainbow hair
- Inspirational fundraising advice and materials
- Loud groups of supporters along the route - armed with jelly babies!
- A friendly post-race reception including refreshments and massage.
“Thank you so much for everything! I am proud to have run for Rainbow Trust and I loved every minute of it, from the cheering to the massage!” - Mike, London Marathon finisher
To find out more about running for Rainbow Trust, you can contact us directly on 01372 220031.