Tackle the Wye Valley Challenge and help us support families who have a seriously ill child.
Take on the dramatic landscape straddling the England and Wales border which is an area of outstanding natural beauty. A Chepstow start then through woodlands and the limestone cliffs of the Wye Gorge, with the magical twisting riverside path passing Tintern Abbey en route to Ross-on-Wye at the half way point. You’ll climb Capler Hill to the Iron Age fort and traverse above the river before Hereford’s cathedral comes into view. You’ll be greeted at the finish line after a fantastic journey of full support and the best hospitality along the way.
You can Walk, Run or Jog your way round, choosing one of three distances, from the 100k full, 50k half and 25k quarter challenge!
This is a fun and rewarding challenge with full support and hospitality included, leaving you to focus on your distance!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
Join our team to benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
For more information please visit www.wyevalleychallenge.com
Please note - 50% of fundraising is due 6 weeks before the Challenge. The remaining 50% is due 4 weeks after the Challenge.