We are looking for someone to provide administration support to the Major Donor Fundraiser.
- Acknowledging donations by preparing and sending out thank you letters
- Updating our supporter database
- Assisting with mailings
- Carrying out research on potential major donors
- Helping out with general office tasks, such as filing & photocopying.
Experience and Skills Required:
- IT literate (Microsoft Office, Internet, Outlook)
- Familiarity with internet based research
- Experience of mail merging
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Close attention to detail.
We ask that you commit to a half day a week between the hours of 10 - 2:30pm. This opportunity is open to people who have children and can only volunteer during term time.
To apply for this role please contact our volunteer team on 01372 220043 or email email@example.com