Do you have what it takes to become a Community Ambassador?
We are looking to expand our team of community ambassadors to help raise our profile across the areas where we work.
If you want to be part of a fun, exciting and dynamic team that works within the local community, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our ambassadors help in the following ways:
- Promote upcoming events and campaigns through handing out leaflets and talking to people within their local community
- Deliver talks to local community groups to gain new financial support and raise the profile or Rainbow Trust
- Attend cheque presentations
- Highlight opportunities for guest speakers to Rainbow Trust and make proactive approaches to local community groups
- Some ambassadors also collect and replace collection boxes in their local community and set up and manage stalls at local fetes and fairs in order to raise money and awareness of Rainbow Trust.
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact our volunteer team on 01372 220043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.