Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity enables families who have a child with a life-threatening or terminal illness to make the most of time together, providing expert, practical and emotional support, where they need it for as long as it is needed.
About the role:
We are looking to appoint an experienced Digital Manager to lead the digital and design team to achieve income, engagement and acquisition targets and oversee design and content production.This is an exciting time to join the team - digital and data are at the heart of our fundraising and engagement strategy. Developing our digital capabilities and activity is core to the charity’s growth plans, so there is huge scope for you to make a real difference. You will drive the digital agenda, helping the organisation to navigate the evolving digital and fundraising landscapes.
Reporting to the Head of Engagement you will develop the digital strategy and ensure digital platforms, processes and integrations are optimised to support fundraising and stewardship activity to increase Rainbow Trust’s reach and income. You will deliver integrated campaigns that drive response, and oversee production and delivery of engaging multi-channel content to attract and engage new supporters and inspire our audiences to support us.
Naturally persuasive, outgoing and enthusiastic, with the technical expertise to input into strategic cross-organisational projects, you will promote and champion digital adoption.
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced manager with a firm, goal-oriented approach – you have a motivational leadership style and engage the commitment of others
- Poised and outgoing – you stimulate others into action, build rapport and have an imaginative and creative working style
- Multi-tasker with a sense of urgency for goal achievement – you delegate effectively with thorough follow-up, and are quick to learn
- Innovative, practical and creative problem-solver – you are a big picture thinker that responds quickly to varied activities and changing conditions
- Confident use of technology - including MSOffice, Content Management Systems, email marketing platforms, social media management and marketing tools, Google Analytics, Data Studio and Tag Manager
- Applications will be particularly welcome from those with experience in digital marketing, engagement or fundraising roles.
What we offer:
We have a range of fantastic benefits that we offer our employees. If you’d like to find out more about these benefits and working with us, click here.
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting why your application should be considered above others to email@example.com.
We will only contact those applicants who have been successful.