Do you have a few hours spare each week and could provide hospital transport to families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness?
We are looking for a couple of volunteers to provide transport for families in the Portsmouth area to Southampton Hospital.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Volunteers need to be able to communicate and be at ease with children and young people and families
- Experience of interacting with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Ability to empathise with families in stressful circumstances
- Commitment to setting and maintaining appropriate professional and personal boundaries in line with Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity policies
- Non Judgemental approach
- To be responsible and reliable
- A friendly approachable disposition is essential and a sense of humour will help
- Held a full driving licence for 2 years or more
All ages welcome from 21 onwards
We ask that you can commit to driving on a regular basis
To apply for this role please email our volunteer team on firstname.lastname@example.org.