Are you looking for experience in project management, IT, planning and more?
We’re looking for a Facilities volunteer to join our team at Rainbow Trust Head Office. A varied role offering a wide range of experience including project management, planning, contract management, facilities and IT. You will be based in Leatherhead, Surrey as part of the Finance and Administration team and will work directly with the Facilities and IT manager supporting on a major Head Office relocation project.
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity is in the process of a project to relocate their Head Office. The current office supports around 55 members of staff and we are moving to a new location within the Leatherhead area that will support the charity for the foreseeable future.
You will support the Facilities and IT manager/ Project manager (PM) for this relocation project. This is a great opportunity to play an integral part in the delivery of a key relocation project for the charity.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the maintenance of project plans
• Maintain project risk and issue logs
• Assisting with specific tasks within the project plan
• Working with PM and senior management on costs against budget for the new office
• Taking part in meetings with Project team, suppliers, fit out company to ensure project remains on time and budget
• Communicating with project team on various aspects of the project
• Assisting with the production of project related reports
• Providing ad-hoc administration support as required
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of project management methodology (PRINCE2)
• Basic IT network/ system knowledge
• Good team player; the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Confidence to speak to internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent attention to detail
• Happy, ‘can-do’ approach to work
- We usually ask for one day a week from our volunteers, but days and times can be flexible to suit.
To find out more or to apply for this role please contact our volunteer team on 01372 220043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org