Are you interested in charity marketing and campaigns?
We’re looking for a market research volunteer to join our Marketing and Engagement team at Rainbow Trust Head Office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the Director of Fundraising and Marketing/Engagement team to research charity fundraising and communication activity
• Collect and present useful detail behind activity and campaigns
• Use the information to identify emerging ideas and wider trends
• Conduct debriefs with manager and internal teams to share learnings and insight to inform future fundraising and marketing activity
Experience and Skills Required:
• Marketing background would be helpful but not essential
• Enjoy market research and researching information online
• Good communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and naturally inquisitive
• An interest in the charity sector
• Technically proficient in powerpoint
• We ask that you commit to one day a week but days and times can be flexible to suit.
To find out more or to apply for this role please contact our volunteer team on 01372 220043 or email email@example.com