Are you an undergraduate PR student or recent graduate looking to gain experience over a three to six month period? Are you excited by the opportunity to gain valuable work experience whilst working for a worthwhile cause and build up your portfolio?
Based in Leatherhead, Surrey, Rainbow Trust’s PR and Communications department is looking for smart, innovative and forward thinking interns to join the team over the next year. The placement can last from three to six months, three days per week.
You will have the opportunity to work in a real third sector environment, get practical work experience and have a direct impact on our charity. You will also experience other departments at work and get a good feel for marketing and fundraising in this sector.
Activities could include
- Drafting press releases, diary notices and photocall notices and working with fundraising teams to promote their events
- Assisting with the daily functions of a press office
- Researching ways to expand our media coverage through social and digital media
- Building our celebrity database and managing relationships.
- Understanding of PR
- Good written use of English language
- Ability to research and pitch ideas for development.
The type of person we are looking for
- Enthusiastic and innovative
- Forward thinker with the ability to think creatively
- Responsible and keen to work independently and within a team
- Flexible and able to work at our head office in Leatherhead.
Please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com