Our South West care team are looking for some new Family Support Volunteers to help them with their project to support families in the Swindon area.
- Practical tasks in the home such as Ironing, DIY, gardening, cleaning, cooking, shopping, hospital visits and lots more.
- Activities such as arts and crafts, play sessions, sports
- Emotional Support for all family members (someone to talk to about things)
- Supporting the delivery of drop-ins for families.
- Help with other events and activities offered to families by the Rainbow Trust (such as, picnics or canal boats trips)
We offer 6 hours of training and regular supervision from experienced Family Support Workers and the Volunteer Project Manager.
- We ask for a minimum commitment of two hours every two weeks (although you can do more!)
- We ask for a commitment of at least 6 months
If you are interested in this role, please call 01372 220043 or email us on email@example.com