Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity enables families who have a child with a life-threatening or terminal illness to make the most of time together, providing expert, practical and emotional support, where they need it for as long as it is needed.
About the role:
We are looking to appoint a Trust Fundraiser to generate and maintain trusts and statutory income against an agreed budget; and research, identify and cultivate potential new regional and national funders for revenue funding.
Reporting to the Trusts & Foundations Manager, you will take responsibility for developing and maintaining strong relationships with current donors and working across the organisation to develop accurate, creative and inspiring propositions and packages of support.
Working in partnership with our Family Support Managers to develop and maintain relationships with funders, you will support them in meeting reporting and monitoring deadlines.
There will be a requirement for some flexibility in hours and UK travel.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in managing a trusts fundraising programme - you will be comfortable leading project teams to generate and develop ideas into high quality funding applications, and preparing, presenting, and monitoring all grant applications and tenders to statutory bodies
- An awareness of trends and changing legislation in relation to trust income generation – you are also an expert in overcoming obstacles
- A quick learner who responds positively to pressure - you will have a proactive, collaborative approach to achieving goals quickly and accurately
- A proven track record in meeting challenging income targets - you will have experience of producing a range of communications for trusts and foundations, high value donors or equivalent
- A persuasive multi-tasker - you will provide the highest level of donor care, including bespoke stewardship for existing supporters and create and develop new working relationships
- Applications will be particularly welcome from those who have managed volunteers and are skilled in bid writing, communicating clearly and factually whilst negotiating within established guidelines
- A confident user of MSOffice – you have a careful and analytical working style.
What we offer:
We have a range of fantastic benefits that we offer our employees. If you’d like to find out more about these benefits and working with us, click here.
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting why your application should be considered above others to email@example.com.
Interviews will take place at our Head Office in Leatherhead. We will only contact those applicants who have been successful.