We are looking for a number of volunteers to support our Essex based care team by providing transport for families in Essex.
We are looking for people across the region in North and Mid Essex and North East London who are willing to drive families to hospital appointments in Central London
- Volunteers need to be able to communicate and be at ease with children and young people and families
- Experience of interacting with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Ability to empathise with families in stressful circumstances
- Non Judgemental approach
- To be responsible and reliable
- A friendly approachable disposition is essential and a sense of humour will help
- Held a full driving licence for 2 years or more
All ages welcome from 21 onwards
Volunteers can commit to driving either on a regular or occasional basis, as preferred (depending on personal preference and the needs of the families) To enable you to get the most out of your training and volunteering we ask you to commit to volunteer for Rainbow Trust for a year.
To find out more or to apply for this role please contact our volunteer team on firstname.lastname@example.org.