Are you taking part in a different event to those on our site?
Whatever challenge you are interested in, we would love for you to fundraise for Rainbow Trust.
Why raise money for Rainbow Trust?
You will be helping us continue to provide emotional and practical support to families who have a seriously ill child.
- A run in your local area (whatever the distance!)
- Overseas treks like trekking the INCA Trail in Peru or the Great Wall of China
- Endurance challenges, for example triathlons or ultra-marathons such as the Thames Path Challenge
- Fun, messy challenges like Tough Mudder or Back to the Trenches
- Cycle rides – Land’s End to John O’Groats, London to Brighton cycle ride…
“Our supporters take part in such a wide range of fantastic events to raise money for us. There really is no challenge too big or too small! I thoroughly enjoy hearing about the different events and helping our supporters to raise as much as they can” - Maxine, Events team
How we’ll support you in your challenge
Once you have signed up for your chosen event direct with the organisers, let us know what you are doing and you will receive our full support with your fundraising and training.
As a Rainbow Trust fundraiser you will receive:
- Dedicated support
- Inspirational fundraising advice and materials
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt or running vest.
Please let us know about what you are planning to do by completing the form below and we will be in touch to support you with it.
Already got a place?
Register your place with us and we’ll send you a fundraising pack.