We believe every family who has a child with a life threatening illness should have the support they need.
You, like all of our generous supporters, are at the heart of us achieving this vision. Thanks to your generosity last year our teams of Family Support Workers helped over 2,000 families; more than ever before.
We know you expect us to behave correctly and spend your money wisely and that’s why we want to share our promise with you.
Our Supporter/Rainbow Trust Promise
• We will keep you up to date and share stories of how your donation makes a difference to families with a seriously ill child
• We will make it clear and easy for you to choose how you hear from us, including how to opt out from future communications. Once a year we will contact you to make sure we have everything right and give you the option to subscribe or unsubscribe to communications
• We will always check first that you are happy to speak to us when we call
• We will only work with professional fundraising organisations and always adhere to fundraising best practice as laid down by the Fundraising Regulator and Information Commissioners Office.
• We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people
• Our friendly Supporter Care Team is always available to answer any queries and your feedback is important to us.
Thank you for your continued support. Together, one day soon, we will reach all the families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness that need our unique support.
If you have any questions, please contact our Supporter Care Team on 01372 220083 or by email at email@example.com.