Do you have what it takes to become a Community Ambassador?
We are looking to expand our team of Community Ambassadors to help raise our profile across the areas where we work.
If you want to be part of a fun, exciting and dynamic team that works within the local community, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You can help in the following ways:
- Promote upcoming events and campaigns through handing out leaflets and talking to people in your local community
- Deliver talks to local community groups to gain new financial support and raise the profile of Rainbow Trust
- Attend cheque presentations on our behalf
- Highlight opportunities for guest speakers to Rainbow Trust and make proactive approaches to local community groups
- Set up and manage stalls at local fetes and fairs in order to raise money and awareness of the charity.