Join our team for one of the most iconic marathons in the World and help us raise funds to support more families who have a seriously ill child.
With more than 40,000 runners taking part, the London Marathon is the largest single fundraising event in the world. The atmosphere is out of this world, especially around the Rainbow Trust cheer points!
We work hard to ensure all our runners have a memorable marathon experience - you will be supported all the way to the finish line, and beyond! To see it in action, check out this video of Rainbow Trust at the London Marathon.
As a Rainbow Trust runner, you will benefit from:
- A professional training session in London run by a former athlete
- Two loud cheer points along the route looking out for you and armed with jelly babies!
- A friendly post-race reception including refreshments and massage
- A bright, technical running vest with a transfer of your name to add onto it
- Eye-catching rainbow hair
- Inspirational fundraising advice and materials.
“Your organisation and support in the lead up to the big event has been wonderful. Despite me being a ballot place winner and not being able to get to one of your training sessions, I have felt very much involved and part of your team. I can honestly say I felt very proud to be wearing your running vest and my rainbow headband got so many comments.”” - Elaine, London Marathon finisher