This is your chance to take on the South Coast Challenge and help us support families who have a seriously ill child!
Take on some of England’s finest scenery as you make your way up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters and along the South Downs Way with stunning views to a Brighton mid-point. You head past Devil’s Dyke, some welcome rest stops and lots of wonderful scenery before historic Arundel comes into view!
You can Walk, Run or Jog your way round, choosing one of three distances, from the 100k full, 50k half and 25k quarter challenge!
This is a fun and rewarding challenge with full support and hospitality included, leaving you to focus on your distance!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
Join our team to benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
For more information please visit www.southcoastchallenge.com
Please note - 50% of fundraising is due 6 weeks before the Challenge. The remaining 50% is due 4 weeks after the Challenge.