Walk, jog or run along the unique Thames Path in our 30th Anniversary year and help us to support more families with a seriously ill child.
Now in its fifth year, the Thames Path Challenge is an unforgettable journey along England’s greatest river; its been voted one of the world’s best urban treks. You can choose which part of the route you tackle and walk or run at your own pace.
Join our team
- Your choice of distance / fundraising target
- At your own pace
- As an individual or a team
To take part just click the Sign up button on the right and select Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity from the list of charities when registering. The distance options and fundraising targets are set by event organisers Action Challenge.
You will receive:
- Full training and fundraising support from our dedicated team
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt or running vest
- A fundraising pack full of inspirational advice and materials.
Get in touch