Conquer the Three Peaks for Rainbow Trust and help us support families who have a seriously ill child.
This is your chance to tackle Britain’s highest peaks - Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon - all in the space of 24 hours. It will include a total of 480 miles of road travel, largely during the night and climbing a total of approximately 3,000 vertical metres. This challenge is great in a team, so why not encourage your friends and family to take part with you?
We’ve teamed up with Maximum Adventure to ensure you get the most out of this incredible experience, this awesome adventure can be booked on a variety of dates between May and October!
We’d love you to join our team! The most popular option is often to raise a minimum sponsorship - you’ll need to pay a £99 registration fee and raise a minimum of £600 (80% of this target needs to be raised 10 weeks prior to the trip, the remainder can be raised up to 4 weeks after).
How to book
- Select a date - please note it needs to be at least 10 weeks away for the minimum sponsorship option to be available
- Enter the number of people
- Click BOOK NOW ignoring the £249 total cost
- Enter your details and enter Rainbow Trust under Charity Name
- Select pay £99 deposit and complete purchase
What we can provide
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
All information including itinerary, inclusions and dates can be found at Maximum Adventure