This event has now passed - find out about running the 2017 London Marathon for Rainbow Trust here.
With more than 35,000 runners taking part, the London Marathon is the largest single fundraising event in the world.
We work hard to ensure all our runners have a memorable marathon experience - you will be supported all the way to the finish line, and beyond! To see it in action, check out this brilliant video of Rainbow Trust at the 2015 London Marathon.
“Thank you so much for everything! I am proud to have run for Rainbow Trust and I loved every minute of it, from the cheering to the massage!” - Mike, 2015 finisher.
As a Rainbow Trust runner you will benefit from:
- Professional marathon team training sessions
- A bright, technical running vest with letters to personalise it
- Eye-catching rainbow hair
- Inspirational fundraising advice and materials
- Loud groups of supporters along the route - armed with jelly babies!
- A friendly post-race reception including refreshments and massage.
Do you have a ballot place?
If you were lucky enough to get a place in the ballot, we would love to have you on our team! You will receive the same dedicated support as our charity place runners, without a minimum sponsorship target to hit.
Make your marathon experience even more memorable by joining the Rainbow Trust team and making a real difference to families caring for a seriously ill child.
Get in touch
If you would like to be part of the biggest event in our sporting calendar, please complete the form below or contact us directly on 01372 220031.