Run for Rainbow Trust and help us raise the funds we need to support more families who have a seriously ill child.
Unfortunately we no longer have any charity places for this event, but if you are lucky enough to get a place in the ballot, you can still join our team! You will receive the same dedicated support as our charity place runners, without a sponsorship target.
With more than 35,000 runners taking part, the London Marathon is the largest single fundraising event in the world. The atmosphere is out of this world, especially around the Rainbow Trust cheer points!
We work hard to ensure all our runners have a memorable marathon experience - you will be supported all the way to the finish line, and beyond! To see it in action, check out this video of Rainbow Trust at the London Marathon.
As a Rainbow Trust runner, you will benefit from:
- Professional marathon team training sessions
- A bright, technical running vest with letters to personalise it
- Eye-catching rainbow hair
- Inspirational fundraising advice and materials
- Loud groups of supporters along the route - armed with jelly babies!
- A friendly post-race reception including refreshments and massage.
“Thank you so much for everything! I am proud to have run for Rainbow Trust and I loved every minute of it, from the cheering to the massage!” - Mike, London Marathon finisher
Check out our photos from the London Marathon 2016.
Get in touch
To find out more about running for Rainbow Trust, you can contact us directly on 01372 220031.