Take a walk on the wild side and be a dare-devil for Rainbow Trust!
Feel the freedom of flying at speeds of up to 135 mph, all whist standing on the outside of a plane! Manoeuvres will include steep turns, dives and zoom climbs, transitioning from positive -G to weightlessness, leaving you totally exhilarated!
You’ll be able to bring along friends and family and they’ll be able to watch you as you fly directly above the aerodrome.
Your wing walk will be organised through the challenge provider Sky Max, so you can choose a time and date that suits you!
Walk for Rainbow Trust:
- You’ll receive a bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt
- An inspiring welcome pack full of fundraising ideas to help you hit your target.
- Dedicated support and advice from the Sports Team!
Upon the completion of your registration, your contact details will be passed across to Sky Max to allow them to confirm the time and date of your booking.
- You must weigh no more than 77kg (12 stone 2lbs)
- You must be between 18 and 65 years old
- You must be medically fit and able to climb to the wing walking rig on the top wing (approx 10 feet).
If you like to find out more please complete the enquiry form or give our friendly Sports Team a call on 01372 220031