Conquer the alternative Yorkshire Three Peaks for Rainbow Trust and help us support families who have a seriously ill child.
Starting and ending in Horton-in-Ribblesdale you take in the 3 highest peaks in Yorkshire, Pen-y-ghent (694m), Whernside (736m) and Ingleborough (723m). The aim of the challenge is walk this 25 mile route within 12 hours!
We’ve teamed up with Maximum Adventure to ensure you get the most out of this incredible experience, this awesome adventure can be booked on a variety of dates between May and October!
We’d love you to join our team! The most popular option is often to raise a minimum sponsorship - you’ll need to pay a £99 registration fee and raise a minimum of £300 (80% of this target needs to be raised 10 weeks prior to the trip, the remainder can be raised up to 4 weeks after).
How to book
- Select a date - please note it needs to be at least 10 weeks away for the minimum sponsorship option to be available
- Enter the number of people
- Click BOOK NOW ignoring the £249 total cost
- Enter your details and enter Rainbow Trust under Charity Name
- Select pay £99 deposit and complete purchase
What we can provide
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
All information including itinerary, inclusions and dates can be found at Maximum Adventure