Are you interested in the fast-paced, varied and exciting world of digital marketing? Are you excited by the opportunity to gain valuable third sector work experience whilst working for a worthwhile cause? If so, you may be just who we are looking for.
Based in Leatherhead, Surrey, our Digital team is looking for a smart, innovative and forward thinking intern to work on various digital media and digital marketing projects over the next three months.
As an intern within our digital team you will have the opportunity to learn and gain practical experience of a wide range of digital marketing areas including search engine optimisation (SEO), paid advertising, (PPC), email marketing, website maintenance, and social media. Working closely with the Marketing and Fundraising teams, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a busy, third sector business environment. This is an exciting role within a dynamic team and a great grounding to develop your digital marketing knowledge and skills.
Activities will include:
- Social media marketing
- Using photoshop for images and graphics
- Copywriting for the web
- Website and CMS management
- Email marketing
- Compiling reports and interpreting website analytics
- Assist with paid advertising
- CRM admin.
- Relevant qualification or applicable experience
- Experience of image editing software, such as Photoshop, and basic HTML knowledge desirable
- Competent and skilled online writer/editor
- Marketing knowledge or experience an advantage
- Passion for digital marketing or media.
You can expect to gain the following experience:
- Practical experience of a wide range of digital marketing areas
- An opportunity to be involved in exciting digital projects
- Experience of growing and maintaining social media communities
- Working in an office environment, using a variety of software programmes
- Internal training for relevant skills such as public speaking and delivering presentations.
- Eager to learn
- Excellent written communication
- An interest in all things digital
- A passion for social media, analytics, copywriting or marketing
- Forward thinker with the ability to think outside the box
- Responsible and keen to work independently and within a team
- Willingness to take ownership and pride in tasks set.
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and CV, highlighting which intern placement you are applying for, to HR@rainbowtrust.org.uk.