- Date published: 02 Oct 2018
Join Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity for the biggest sporting event in our calendar and the largest single day fundraising event in the world, the Virgin Money London Marathon.
As part of our team you will receive dedicated training support while you raise vital funds to help Rainbow Trust provide practical and emotional support to families with a seriously ill child.
By joining the 2019 marathon team you will benefit from:
- Access to two team marathon training days with ex-GB Triathlete, Ralph Hydes
- Inspirational fundraising advice and materials
- A technical Rainbow Trust running vest and fabulous rainbow hair
- Entry to our post-race reception, with refreshments and sports massage available
- Plenty of support on the day from our three cheer points.
Rainbow Trust runner and 2018 London Marathon finisher, Elaine said:
“Your organisation and support in the lead up to the big event has been wonderful. Despite me being a ballot place winner and not being able to get to one of your training sessions, I have felt very much involved and part of your team. I can honestly say I felt very proud to be wearing your running vest and my rainbow headband got so many comments.”
If you were fortunate enough to secure a ballot place for the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon, we would love to welcome you to our team. Sign up online or call us on 01372 220031.
If you were unsuccessful in securing a ballot entry but would like to run for Rainbow Trust, please fill out our application form to be considered for a Gold Bond place - good luck!